Poetic Justice is a Connecticut educator, education advocate and poet. Here are seven important questions posed by Poetic Justice…
- Why would we test kids instead of teach kids?
- Why would we allow the freedom to teach to be stripped from the teacher?
- Why would we allow a system that stifles creativity, humanity, curiosity, and imagination in our charges to continue?
- Why would we discourage healthy relationships in our schools? Between students and teachers? Between teachers and teachers? Between teachers and administrators?
- How do we kill the current educational regime and rebuild our teachers, students, and schools?
- How can teachers, parents, and administrators remain sane if the status quo remains entrenched in our thoughts and in our schools?
- By not resisting, are we part of the insanity?
These questions continue to plague me.
You can read more of Poetic Justice’s writing at: https://poeticjusticect.com/